Largest Global FinTech event in Japan with support by overseas accelerators and various embassies
The sixth (6th) FinTech pitch contest, “Financial Innovation Business Conference (FIBC) 2017” will be held on March 3, 2017, in Japan. Since 2012, ISID launched FIBC in Japan to boost Financial Innovations. Supported by well-known overseas FinTech accelerators and various embassies in Japan, and more than half of oversea startups at the pitch contest, this global conference will be the largest in its six-year history. All the demonstrations by the pitch startups will be of the latest FinTech services which have been released within the past two years or soon to be released. The FIBC enables participants to experience both global and Japanese FinTech trends. General-admission tickets are now on sale.
Financial Innovation Business Conference (FIBC) 2017
Date: Friday, March 3, 2017 9 am to 7 pm
Venue: Marunouchi Building Hall & Conference Square (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
Host: Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd. (ISID)
General 18,000 JPY
Start-ups 3,500 JPY
Students 2,000 JPY
Registration on the event website, http://fibc2017.peatix.com
- Keynotes Speech
- Pitch Contest (FinPitch: 7 minutes)
- Panel Discussion
- Awards Ceremony
(Conference will be conducted in English)
Exhibition: Startup Booths
Note: The programs and the participants list may be subject to change.
Pitch Judges: FINOVATORS
- Masakazu Masujima, Attorney-at-law, Partner at Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Mio Takaoka, Executive Director, GM of New Business Planning Office at Monex Group, Inc. & Managing Director at Manex Ventures, Inc.
- Tetsuya Isozaki, General Partner at Femto Growth Capital LLP & Certified Public Accountant
- Makoto Shibata, Principal Analyst of Digital Innovation Division at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- Hisanori Ogawa, Director of Strategy Research Office at Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.
ISID HQ / Press Release: http://www.isid.co.jp/english/news/release/2017/pdf/0130.pdf
ISID HQ / News: http://www.isid.co.jp/english/news/